Friday, March 7, 2014

Yes jobs again...

So today I get told about how I'm not paying attention to my client. Basically neglect her. When I'm in the same room with her. This is exactly what I knew would happen. Just because I can't speak Spanish I get thrown under the bus. The incident with the clothes on Tuesday, her sun let me take the blame. It was my fault. I know she has demenita but still. Being told that communication works both ways! Hello!!! I have been trying to get out of this. I will never learn Spanish. I can't. I can't learn any foreign language at all. 
I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon at Taco Bell, I will then go apply to Chick Fil A. If I get both jobs then I will put my two weeks notice in. I would attempt to work three jobs but I'm miserable here. I know I will find something wrong at every job but this isn't worth the pay. My company refuses to put me with someone I can communicate with. It's not worth it. It's making me look like a quitter, like Dollar General but I guess I am. I'm following my father's footsteps not keeping a job for long. It's not like that. I'll be content with fast food until I get a different job as a CNA. Who knows I could work chick fil a in the morning, Taco Bell in the evening, and third shift as a CNA. And still have time for College. I'm Super Steph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment